Lazy Breakfast on July 4th


I don't find myself in much of a hurry to do much, today.

I'm luxuriating in the fact that I have a much-needed day off. There will be plenty of time to rush about madly preparing for the next guests at Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast or cleaning and preparing for a taping of Home At Last!

No, today, I'm drinking way too much coffee, enjoying a late breakfast of a simple potato scramble with fresh tomato, baby spinach, three peppers and a sprinkling of a freshly-grated cheese-just in time to almost be an early supper!

Zena, my sweet Rottweiler, is by my side and I'm grateful for the peace and quiet!

It's a great day to be a proud America!  God Bless America and keep us safe . . .
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding