It was a wonderfully busy day in Coweta and the rest of Georgia. We tried to get out and enjoy all the markets, festivals and even a few garage sales!

My main focus was the garage sales! I was anxious to score an item or two made of  wood to finally try my first can of Annie Sloan's French Chalk Paint.
I scored in a big way;  paying  a mere $2.25 for three architectural elements perfect for a new coat of Louis Blue chalk paint.

And, I couldn't resist a brand new "in the box" set of glass jars and lids!

I still got it!  And all for under $10!

Comments

Angela McRae said…
Great finds, Patty! I'd love to hear your thoughts after you try the chalk paint. I seem to be hearing about that everywhere!
Home At Last said…
I will let you know the ease of the paint. I usually do my paint finishes by a build up process and then wax. This claims to be good for indoors and out! Will let you know!

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding