Georgia's Beautiful Spring







I don't think I'm  the only person in Georgia who believes this has been a near perfect spring! Plenty of cool nights followed by pleasant sunny days-soaking rains that encourage my small raised gardens to thrive!

Our weather this morning was spectacular and the day continued to inspire me as the day unfolded.  We staked a few more heirloom tomato plants-worked in the yard a bit and enjoyed our wonderful pool!

Cloudless skies, 90 degree temperatures that heated the pool to near perfect conditions made for a wonderful day of relaxing! A recent soaking rain nourished my tiny plants and actually make my weeding pleasurable! Pictured here are all my flavorful radishes, micro greens and tomatoes.  I already wish I had planted more of the foods we enjoy each summer but that's another garden!

We enjoyed a late dinner of a grilled Tilapia with a Thai-inspired marinade-basil, mint, garlic, cilantro, oregano and cumin-most of the young herbs plucked from the garden. Mineola orange juice created a bright, crisp flavor with the sesame oil and balsamic vinegar!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding