1967 Ford Galaxie Convertible


I rush through the calendar to get to the "parts" of the year that I love! This winter I'm planning a cocktail party, refinishing furniture, re-doing a bath . . . projects that keep my mind off of the cold, dreary days.

Spring and Summer are my seasons and the only other way for me to keep ny spirits high during the short, cold months is by enjoying and reliving experiences from the road.

This is my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and I am READY to put the top down and make memories on the road! It's been a great car and a comfortable ride for the long stretches of sandy beach that we seek out!

Our longest trip with the "top down" was 1350 miles-along the Florida coast and back! Wonderful warm nights and pleasant days. We didn't stop to put the top up when it started to drizzle. . .just wrapped up in a blanket to keep warm.

One of my favorite memories was last spring's visit to the Mississippi Gulf Coast! 27 miles of white sand, seafood around every corner and friendly residents that make the coast one of my favorite warm weather spots.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding