Fudge Truffles



I've had the desire to experiment with chocolate candies using a new mold-thinking I might be able to set them out for guests of our Bed and Breakfast! These were made using only the microwave, a spatula, the new mold and an off-set spatula.

The recipe was adapted from the fudge my sister and I made as kids. Semi-sweet morsels, unsalted butter, heavy cream, sea salt and marshmallow cream.

Once I had my chocolate mixture poured into the mold I added salted pecan halves, cashews, filberts and almonds. The results were wonderful . . .a shell of pretty chocolate with a fudge center offering the perfect contrast of salt. Next batch, I've decided to
add a layer of creamy caramel!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding