Semolina Crunch




I adore semolina bread and it amazes me that I am able to get so many delicious meals from one easy recipe. I have worked diligently on perfecting this recipe for over two years! I love that I now have the perfect toasting loaf as well as a tasty flatbread or cracker dough.

Last night I tried my recipe on a flatbread with no sauce. The flavorful flatbread derived it's salty goodness from freshly-grated Asiago cheese, garlic oil, cracked black pepper and kosher salt on top of my hand-stretched dough. The spinach was tossed lightly in olive oil and added to the dough along with black olives! The final topping was a few handfuls of romano cheese and a generous sprinkle of cayenne pepper.

The results-FABULOUS!

Thinly-sliced toasted semolina bread with strawberry preserves provided breakfast "afterglow"!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding