Pine Street Market

Finally, the sun has returned . . .along with all our Newnan Market Days vendors!

The tantelizing smell of the seared Applewood Bacon Burger produced by Pine Street Market was reason alone to hang out on their pretty corner of the square! Samples are generous and the owners, friendly!

Pine Street Market's picnic salami rivals any cured sausages I've enjoyed in Tuscany. Understandably, the salami was sold out by the time I arrived at the square! But there's always next month.


I have big plans for my precious pound of Applewood Bacon Burger. I'm anxious to give it a whirl as a spectacular dressed burger, BUT my initial plans are to add it to the list of ingredients featured on this weeks episode of Home At Last! Tuscan flatbread with spinach and tomatoes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding