I Never Get Tired

of hearing "I love you!"

My husband works very hard at remembering holidays and anniversaries. I appreciate all his efforts.
Today had to be one of his most imaginative! He surprised me with what he thought was two dozen white roses and spelled out "I Love You" in Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Not bad.
He led me to our dining table where he had laid it all out-admitting he had been a little confused by the white plastic thing at the bottom of the flowers. He said he thought it might suck up water to the roses.
The roses turned out to be silk. . . and there was no lying about what I thought; on the way to the table he had casually asked me what I thought about silk roses. oops!

It's the thought that matters, right? and he did give me a great laugh!  Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Oh, how funny & sweet. One for the memory books!
Home At Last said…
Are you planning something special?

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding