Tea For Two

I spent the afternoon in the company of a dear friend who specializes in Southern grace and charm.

Teresa Cook Carter of Southern Touch Catering in Newnan treated to me to lunch at her lovely home. Her beautiful lunch table included this artful arrangement behind us on the side board and could have just as easily been a beautiful painting by one of the Masters.



Lunch featured these flavorful parmesan crisps filled with a delicious chicken salad delicately flavored with artichoke hearts. We nibbled the cheesy cups while chatting and sipping our perfectly-steeped Passion Fruit Green Tea. Dessert was more delicate treats delicately flavored with chocolate and almonds in the form of a whipped confection and cheesecake.

Teresa's joy in the art of serving tea is showcased in her beautiful displays and attention to detail.  Her passion for good food grows with each catered event and was lovingly reflected in her menu today.
To Learn More Please Visit Teresa's website for Southern Touch Catering http://www.southerntouchcatering.com/

Posted by Picasa

Comments

What a sweet post, thank you Patty. I had such a lovely visit with you today and am so pleased that you enjoyed your lunch. The pictures turned out good, thanks for the linking to my website too- looking forward to our next visit. I'll bring the tea!
Yo soy SOI said…
I love Theresa. We are going to meet with her to do my mom's wedding in May. Hey Patty, check out my newly spiffed up version of my blog: www.searching4seaglass.blogspot.com. I need to come check out the B & B and I'll write about it! Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding