2009 Atlanta Spring Home Show

From Blog Uploads

The Spring Home Show in Atlanta is taking place in North Atlanta this weekend and I don't think attendees could have ordered a more perfect weekend. Attendance seemed a little light but vendors were enthusiastic and the displays were varied and interesting.

Blinds By Noon, an Atlanta Blind and Shutter manufacturer, displayed a trade show video created by my company, Paper Moon Productions! That's right . . . I moonlight! Besides being a passionate foodie and host of my own cable television show Paper Moon Productions produces corporate and trade show videos as well as cable advertising in the Atlanta, West Georgia and Alabama markets.

On display at the Home Depot booth, I was tickled to see our work in action and looking quite good . . . if I do say so myself! As editor on the project I find myself eager to move on once a project is completed and while I have the video linked inside my own website, Home At Last, it's not quite the same as seeing it on a pretty high-definition flat screen TV with throngs of people milling about!

While I am on the topic of Home Depot I want to mention that I enjoyed Home Depot's interactive booth allowing attendees hands-on activities and contests. Kids were treated to projects that allowed them to walk away with a completed tool box and apron. I wanted one! I think there must have some height requirement (like Space Mountain at Disney) because no one asked me if I wanted to build a toolbox! Next time!

Over the next few weeks I will introduce you to some of the stand-out companies on display this year at the Atlanta Spring Home Show. The show is held each spring and fall at the Cobb Galleria on the north side of Atlanta and hosts The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show coming up in April.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding