A Chicken In Every Pot Vegetable Soup and Biscuits

 
 

My husband and I have been putting in some long hours in the field. As I mentioned in an earlier post we are responsible to many other projects outside of Home At Last! As a "home body" I can stand being away from home for so long and then I crave the comforts of home and my beautiful kitchen.

So in honor of home and all things "southern" I am making a recipe that is a favorite from my mother. . .Homemade Vegetable Soup and Biscuits.

I'll post the recipe for the biscuits on Home At Last! The recipe comes from an aunt in Colorado. Years ago, she shared it with my mother who passed it on to me. The recipes yields big,fluffy biscuits perfect for sopping up soup!

Ok. . .the biscuits are from Colorado - but I'm southern! More pictures tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding