Family

 
 
 

My family has placed me on notice-it's time to open the pool! I feel like Mind That Bird, a little slow out of the gate but a strong finisher. The water is being checked daily not by the thermometer lying at the bottom of the pool but by my very sophistical big toe. The BIG TOE KNOWS!

I find myself thinking ahead-stocking up for easy menus after a long day of swimming. These photos reminded me of oone or favorite gatherings in the kitchen. Triple Cream Bellatoire cheese, fig spread from the Adriactic Sea and my own decadent Strawberries Romanoff! If I play my cards right I will persuade my son, Shane to make us all pizza. He IS the Pizza King!

Ron's put in his request for Prickly Pear Margueritas and will be scouring Hispanic markets in search of the prized cactus tunas. I have timed a batch of Limoncello and will christen the 2009 Season with a toast to all of our loved ones no longer with us!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding