Peanut Clusters

 
 
 
 

My experiement with my peanut clusters didn't give me the results I had hoped for. The nuts and chocolate were good but the caramel was from a vendor I had never tried. I think next time I would rather use my own recipe. I found the caramel to be lackluster in depth and robust flavor. The ratio of salt to sugar was off.

My original thoughts for the filling were more towards the nougat texture and it looks like it's back to the drawing board! Oh, darn-who will ever eat all this chocolate!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Susan said…
My mouth is watering. The chocolate and the nuts are my favorite part so if you need help eating all the leftovers, let me know!
Home At Last said…
Actually-my original thought was praline. . . what do you think?

Ron and I still can't taste-which is proving to be a frustrating practice in patience.

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding