Fast Food

 
 
 

Ron and I spent a pleasant evening in the kitchen.

Ron peeled and juiced the last of the lemons while I prepared a simple dinner of grilled tandori chicken, steamy brown rice with plump peas and carrots and sweet potatoes enhanced with pinch of ground coriander.

With a half cup of the Tamarind sauce made the day before, I created a fragrant peach sauce with the addition of a simple emulsion of carrots, cilantro, shallots, garlic and celery.

Chicken stock, cumin and tandori added sultry layers to the sauce as it bubbled in its shiny pot. The addition of the peaches soaked in dessert wine created the perfect balance of sweet, savory and spicy goodness!
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

thats it - I am freaking out!
Susan said…
This is my idea of "fast food"! Looks delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding