A Long Day!

 
 

Two more shots I have to share! This is really intended for a new "blogger" friend, Doggybloggy, who is really like a male version of myself. We share the same rythym about food and I suspect we like a lot of the same foods. Plus, his blog is an interesting read!

Now, a couple days ago Doggybloggy had company and couldn't blog so he was "splaining" his situation. Instead of his usual blog about food with pictures- he wrote instead about his favorite tools and gadgets, he mentioned his impressive cookbook collection-a passion a lot of us foodies share! And, since I was in the midst of trying to relocate my own collection, I stumbled upon a favorite cookbook-one that I'm sure Doggybloggy doesn't have!

This arrived in my mail one day-a fun find from my dear friend Char! Inside handwritten apologies-she said she just couldn't resist!

Doggiebloggy. . .you can borrow it! Anytime!

On a final note, we shot four hours with Panera Bread, my new sponsor on Home At Last! The shots were pretty and we got our ad! Yeah.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

funny - you are right I dont have that one but I do have one called "if you can read then you can cook" I wonder if the recipes are similar
Home At Last said…
probably! they recipes look like they were stolen from other sources. . .

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding