Pretty Pottery

 

Always on the lookout for pretty dishes for Home At Last! I scored very well this past two weeks. I have cupboards full of pretty serveware but still enjoy the thrill of a great find.

Thankfully, not all of the pieces require a big investment. Take for instance this pretty little custard cup I found at the Newnan Market days ten days ago! It's such a delicate little piece and was my find of the day! At only $3 it is worth a return visit to Market Days to start a set!

Currently it's displaying my Robins' eggs on a silver tray but I look forward to collecting some more to use for custards and delicate floating islands.

This Thursday marks the start of the 2009 Season of Taste of Newnan. For more spring and summer activities check out the Newnan Main Street Calendar of Events.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding