Let's Do Lunch!

 
 
 

I have finally come to the end of the second roast pork. I have surprised myself with all the creative uses for this succulent recipe-including some toasty appetizers with slivers of pork, homemade rolls rubbed with fresh garlic, topped with mozzarella and crunchy German barrel pickles.

The latch batch of homemade Italian bread was made into crunchy rolls using my muffin tin. It paired well with my pork sandwich topped with seasoned pineapple and chive mayonnaise.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

nice buns....I mean rolls...I mean
Home At Last said…
thank you-oh, you mean the bread!

I am using it for a show tomorrow. I am going to bake it my black iron skillet (big) and make muffalettas.
lisaiscooking said…
Great looking rolls!
Home At Last said…
Thanks! They are so easy.
Reeni said…
That is an impressive sandwich. I'd love to take a big bite out of that!

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding