Succulent Pork With Scallion Sauce

 

Taking a cue from Korean cooks, I roasted another pork on the infrared grill with a scallion sauce laced with sesame oil and lots of fresh garlic! The red potatoes were parboiled and placed on a marble slab to roast. I tossed them with olive oil, turmeric, paprika and the perfect amount of cracked salt!

They were creamy-seasoned to perfection and topped with a remarkable sour cream sauce full of earthy goodness derived from Srilankan curry and black cumin! I parboiled the beans in the potato water and then tossed them with garlic olive oil and black and white sesame seed!

The meal was one of the first I could taste after this long bout of bronchitis! YEAH!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

we are the same - I just got over being sick for an eternity and I was able to taste food again today too....

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding