A Hard Day's Night

 

I shouldered my Canon XL1 for almost three hours in a cold auditorium this past Saturday for the Georgia District of Kiwanis International Art and Music Showcase that takes place each of the past four years in Carrollton, Georgia. Did anyone see the baby whooly mammoth piece on tv this week? Frozen for 40,000 years she looked better than I did Saturday!

As always the hosts of the show and the Carrollton Cultural Arts Center were gracious and friendly, making the job a "piece of cake". I know you were wondering how I would somehow get this back around to food.

Afterwards a few of us made our way to a very lively restaurant right off the square in Carrollton. "Little Hawaiian" I had oysters and oysters! I would have had them for dessert but I would have embarrassed myself. Pictured here is the Showcase Chairman, Dan Lewis, his wife, Penny Lewis, Director of the Carrollton Cultural Arts Center and their two lovely daughters.

Kudos on another job well done, Dan. Ron asked me to remind you about that Master's golf shirt!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding