My New Toy

 

 

 


Here's my SqueezO Food Mill that I discovered at an estate sale this weekend. We've already put it to good use-grinding a ten pound pork shoulder butt. The ground pork has been divided into 6 or so portions-to be pulled out for fast late night suppers.

Tonight, I am making crispy pork wontons with cream cheese and fresh chives. As a caterer I made these with goat cheese and they were wildly popular.

The simmering pot has all the bones and trimmings-leftover from the grinding. I intend to use the strained stock for flavoring sauces and pasta!

Comments

Savory Tv said…
What a wonderful find, I would love to discover a gem like that at an estate sale. Enjoy!
Oh SHUT-UP!!!! (Just Kidding) this thing looks like so much fun!!!!! You have to invite me over to see it in person- or at least host a show with it. I have not been over here in at least a week- you have been a busy blogger! Great stuff!!

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding