There's A Party Goin' On Right Here!

 

"a celebration. . .to last through out the year! yeah, yeah!" I wish I could sing as good as I can cook!

It is a gorgeous day in my part of the world! With the help of the macro-setting on my camera I have captured the explosion of color and renewal that takes place in my yard each spring!

It's hard not to be impressed with the process. This bloom is on the holly bushes outside my kitchen window and holds a special place in my heart! I have a great memory from our days operating our Bed and Breakfast when Mama and Papa bird scooped up ribbon from bird seed favors left on the ground after a small wedding.

The ribbons were found woven into their nest!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding