Senoia Road Kill Hot Sauce

 

I love sampling local foodstuffs and around our area we find alot of BBQ Sauces, jellies, bread and butter pickles and occasionally some really great cheeses. Sweet Grass Dairy is one of my favorite artisan cheesemakers and is located in right here in Georgia.

I don't see many hot sauces but I have run across a few great ones. Being a Louisiana girl I'm pretty settled on Louisiana Hot Sauce-perfect for my crispy soft shell crab po-boys and consequently I don't tend to look much further.

One surprise was a few bottles of Chef Boy Hidy Hot Sauce. I met Gary Waters at a party at the Botantical Gardens in Atlanta, years ago. A passionate foodie like myself, "Chef" introduced me to his hot sauce on an episode of Home At Last! Pleasantly hot with a well-rounded taste, I have used and enjoyed every drop of flavorful sauce.


The Senoia Road Kill Hot Sauce is another new one. I found it in a shopping bag after a trip to a friend's antique shop in Senoia. Carriage House Antiques and Custom Framing is an ecletic mix of antiques, collectibles, gifts and foodstuffs. Nancy carries the SanRiver Raspberry and Pecan Preserves that my whole family enjoys with our bries and other soft cheeses.

Senoia is one of those pleasant small towns in Georgia that continues to develop in some really remarkable ways. RiverWood Studios President, Scott Tigchelaar, has shared his vision of a new Senoia that draws from it's gentle past. Roll your mouse over the links to learn more about Senoia and RiverWood Studios.

Converting worn out buildings into beautiful storefronts perfect for markets, shops and restaurants, Senoia attracts visitors and locals from nearby Peachtree City as well as Coweta County and beyond.

What's your favorite hot sauce?

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacque Pepin's Chicken Liver Pate

Artist-Walter Anderson

Vernon Kilns Honolulu By Don Blanding